Often times learning new things could ignite a spark that would generate a global phenomenon while making your bank account grow fatter at the same time. These new age businesses no one or very few people are talking about could be the perfect idea you need to a new start up and building the company of your dreams.
By taking an advantage of the cool in-demand ideas at your finger-tips, you might not need to over utilize your devices to transform your business into a modern one. Below are some new age business ideas you might want to consider for your new start up:
- Virtual Reality & Its Accessories: Virtual Reality is fast becoming an impressive facet of modern technology. If you aren’t the most computer savvy person, the good news is that you do not have to be a programming genius to create a VR-centred business. However, if you are good at the programming side of things, you can create your own games and software or you can help car companies and real estate agencies create virtual experiences.
- Entrepreneurship & Ethical Business Consulting: Apparently, for this generation, a huge focus has been placed on ethical ethical entrepreneurship & management. It’s not just about protecting employees and vendors from discrimination based on race, gender, sexuality and religion — modern business owners and managers also worry about ethical product acquisition, social responsibility and environmental awareness.
- Delivery Services For Just About Anything: Do you know that in the past few years, people have been more engaged and busy than ever before? Most businesses have moved online and between jobs, education, family, obligations, social life and other factors, people hardly have time to even pick up their own dry cleaning or bring a take out to work! While this is a problem for some people, it is an opportunity for the new age entrepreneur. Giving the opportunity or providing the solution, people are willing to pay for just about anything to be done for them, foods are delivered, orders are received in less than 2hrs with Amazon Prime amongst others – All you have to do is figure out what you want to deliver.
- Tiny Houses: Though a couple companies already offer them, those companies don’t take advantage of the full range of possibilities. Very few tiny houses are stylishly decorated, and even fewer are optimized for pets. Maintenance companies tend to ignore the tiny house demographic, too — that’s another business idea, right there. For example Tumbleweed’s tiny houses start at about USD 10,000. They’re cuter, more practical & almost fully customizable.
- Fresh & Health Fast Foods: The internet has made information available at just about anywhere at any time on anything. People are becoming more enlightened and self-aware. No doubt the fast food industry is booming, but today people sick out healthier alternatives. By providing fresh juices and smoothies to a different location everyday, companies like Nectar & Green Pirate are able to carve out a niche for themselves and they are doing quite very well!
- Website Rentals: It’s a whole new digital world – do you know that creating websites from scratch for specific companies is now the old way of generating revenue from Web clients. Instead, Web devs are creating several websites at a time for a certain niche, then renting customizable versions of each site to local businesses. The businesses pay monthly for a website the developer maintains. It’s a great way to make passive income and expand your existing Web dev business — as long as you know what you’re doing
Other new age business ideas to be considered includes but not limited to investing in kids education system via digital media, elearning contents, gamification and more as the whole concept of blackboards and traditional school are beginning to decline.
In the event where you have other ideas you might want to share, please use the comment section below and remember to share on social media with friends and colleagues