Enjoying the new Instagram features? Here’s how to use instagram multiple-image posts for marketing & business purposes. The new update allows users to combine a series of images with video in an Instagram post providing a more complete marketing message.
Until now, Instagram users have been limited to posting just one photo or video at a time. This meant you would spend ages selecting the perfect shot to sum up your day, dinner, party, engagement, or whatever. Thankfully, this time-wasting triviality is no longer necessary.
Looking for how & why to add multiple images on Instagram? Do you know that by combining a series of images with video in an Instagram post you are more likely to visually communicate more to the target audience
- On the next screen you’ll see an icon of stacked squares that represents a photo carousel post. This is the option to add multiple images.
- To include multiple images or videos in a single Instagram post, tap the + sign to upload images as you normally would.
- Choose your first image carefully. Your first image affects whether users will scroll through to see the rest. Make sure the title image is engaging and visually interesting on its own. If possible, use this image to demonstrate the value the slideshow will offer.
- Once you tap on the stacked squares icon, scroll through your image library and tap to select up to 10 images and/or videos. When you select an image, the number in the top-right corner of the image will tell you the image’s number in the slideshow order. Once you’re happy with the images and videos you’ve chosen, tap Next.
- In feed, you’ll see blue dots at the bottom of these posts to let you know you can swipe to see more. You can like and comment on them just like a regular post.
It is recommended to use only the number of images necessary. It may be tempting to use as many images as possible, especially when featuring multiple products. But your multi-image posts should be like your copy: Include just what you need and nothing more. Stay focused on the goal for each post and only add images that are relevant to it.
A large number of users have this new Instagram carousel-style post feature, although not everyone has it yet. It should be rolling out to more users in the upcoming weeks and months. Make sure your devices and Instagram app are updated so you don’t miss it.
The businesses that do have this feature are already recognizing the potential of multiple-image Instagram posts. There are so many great use cases for this post type for businesses to showcase their products, services, and the value they offer.
For more features on how to use Instagram multiple photo on click here