One of the major challenges business and individuals face when they consider e-mail marketing for the first time is how to generate leads or list of e-mails to start an e-mail marketing campaign. Ever since we published e-mail marketing benefits, reasons & strategies every business must consider, lots of interest has been shown by our readers, visitors & valued clients which led us to further discuss how to reduce bounce rates by verifying e-mail addresses with one click. Following those guides and by addition of what we shall be revealing in this post, we hope you have a great experience and enjoy measurable results from your e-mail marketing campaigns, however, if you require further support and guidance, do not hesitate to contact us.
Regardless of how you use Facebook, In this post you will discover how to export the email addresses of your friends on Facebook despite all the security Facebook has put in place to guide the data of other users including e-mails. The available workaround requires importing your contacts from Facebook into your free Yahoo-mail Account.
You won’t, however, be able to export those contacts from Yahoo! because Yahoo! caught onto this work-around and put a nasty “Facebook” tag on all your imports from Facebook so they won’t show up in the CSV file when you export.
So here’s how to get around that:
- Sign up for a free Yahoo Account.
- Now that you’ve signed up for (or signed into) your Yahoo Mail account, you’re ready to import email from Facebook. It’s really easy to do. If you just signed up, you should see a prompt to import contacts from Facebook, G-mail, Hotmail, and other sources. (If you already had a Yahoo Mail account, just click over to the Import Contacts tool.) Click on Facebook, grant Yahoo access to your Facebook account, and then just wait as the contacts are exported from Facebook and imported to Yahoo.
- Following the two easy steps above, you should be seeing the email addresses of your Facebook friends under the contacts of your Yahoomail Account.
- Create a G-mail account or log in to your previous G-mail Account
- Click on the gear account as illustrated below:
- Upon clicking on the gear icon, click on settings.
- Under settings, click on “Accounts & Import”
- Proceed to import e-mail contacts from the new yahoo mail containing all the Facebook emails.
- Upon completion, you will get a notification to update you on the status of the process.
- Now that we have all e-mail addresses of our Facebook friends on Google, the next step is to export this contacts via G-mail export contacts feature.
- Upon exporting these contacts from G-mail in ,csv format, these contacts can be imported into your desired/chosen e-mail marketing platform
DISCLAIMER: Yes, you need to find ways to do this so you don’t violate the CAN-SPAM act because you must have permission to email people, but there are ways to do everything in this article legally. Get in touch with us if you have questions by using the contact widget on the right side of the screen or via the live chat widget below. We’re very good at helping you build a database and working it with educational content for business ethically and legally.