Following these Five WordPress Tips To Make Blogging Easier, Faster & Attract More Traffic will no doubt contribute positively to your blogging/content marketing strategy.
Powering over 27% of the entire internet and with over 60% market share amongst other content management systems, WordPress sites around the world publish about 24 posts per second and 22.17 billion monthly pageviews making it the most popular with businesses and number 1 choice of major developers and website owners!
Discover these essential ways to help you build a body of work, a successful business, or a growing audience online.
- Now You Can Hide Post Settings To Accommodate More Widgets & Give You More Control Over The WordPress Dashboard & Help You Focus More On Writing!
- Visuals Make Posts & Pages More Compelling – Here’s How You Can Add Images In A Snap With The Updated WordPress Drag & Drop Feature
- Make Use Of The Visual Page Hierachy As WordPress Now Shows Page Hierarchy On The Pages List. This Makes It Much Easier To Scan Your Site’s Structure
- Change WordPress Slugs By Clicking On The Chain Link Icon To The Left Of Your Post Or Page Title. You Can Shorten The Slug Or Even Rename It Entirely
- Reply to Comments From the Posts List. Take a look at your post list at My Site → Blog Posts. If a post has comments, you’ll see a small chat bubble among the icons on the bottom right. Now you can reply to comments right from there?
In addition to these five tips, please share additional wordpress tips to make blogging easier in the comment section.