Do i really need a website? Why should i get a website? How important is a website for my business? A website might be expensive but will it be worth? If these questions ever flashed through your mind at some point then this post is recommended for you as we intent to share with you and reveal at least 5 amazing reasons why you should have a website.
Recent statistics and survey reveals that over 39% of the approximately 7.1billion people in the world used the internet in 2013 with an average estimate of 77% users in developed nations. About 86.8% of the total Canadian population use the internet daily! To learn more about these statistics, see lists of countries by their number of internet users and also the global internet usage statistics .
In addition to the statistics, below are 5 amazing reasons why you should have a website:
- Impact of Online Presence On Customers : A website is one of the most important tools you will ever provide for your business. Your online presence has unmeasurable impact on your potential clients one of which is providing them with guarantees and sending a message about your business being transparent and open to a global audience which in some way makes it easier for them to trust.
- Increased Visibility & Larger Potential Customer Reach : In the business world today the internet is the fastest growing source of information. By putting your business online you increase your chances of reaching out to a larger audience which in turn increases chances of attracting ne clients. Although to be found on the internet requires additional efforts like SEO & other E-marketing strategies but with all things being equal and done right an online presence is guaranteed to increase visibility and expand potential customer reach.
- 24/7 Around The Clock Availability : By having your website set up by a reputable firm with an average of 99.9% server up-time guaranteed to keep your website running live then you will enjoy the benefits that come with 24/7 availability of your business online. With your contact information on the site, visitors can easily contact you about your business as its expected your website should contain enough information about your business. A website that is compatible with all major browsers and mobile devices is recommended.
- Measurable Analytics, KYC & Statistics : A website provides endless avenues for marketing and advertising campaigns. In addition to this it enables site owners measure and track results. Web stats will provide appropriate data which when compared to feed-backs from customers will help site owners make better decisions on how to grow their business. Its possible to also run a survey such that when visitors visit your website they can express their interest and provide real information which will help site owner figure out exactly what interests potential clients and where changes/improvements are necessary.
- Competitor & S.W.O.T Analysis : In an ever changing market, savvy business owners keep tabs on their competitors, work to gain insight on trends and come up with new strategies for staying ahead of the competition. If your competitors have a website, you should think strongly about have one too.
One amazing thing about the internet is that it has leveled the playing field when it comes to competing with the big brands thereby providing small business owners the opportunity to give a good first impression. With a well-designed and professional web-site, little operations and small businesses can project the image and professionalism of a much larger company. In this case, the inverse is also true as big businesses with badly designed website that lacked professionalism and credibility – good for you but bad for them.
A website should be an online identity and representation of a brand or business therefore it requires as much attention and it is equally important if not more important the offline structure. We encourage you discuss further with a Webkraft, LLC representative in order to provide you with enough guidance and support.
If there are other reasons you feel should be included in this posts please share your opinions in the comment section below.Let the discussion begin!